Healthcraft Cookware Scam Beware!

Baltimore, Maryland 1 comment

My wife & I attended a home craft show event a few years back, and saw one of these healtcraft cookware shows.We decided to try to purchase some of these high priced pots&pans.The cheapest set was around 1700.00, and they said we can make payments until the 1st set wad paid off and they would be shipped out.We made payments totaling 669.00.After some economical and family issues happened to us, we've decided to ask for a refund or just send us some product for the money we've paid.

I recently called them in Tampa,Fl where they reside,and they said the following: our account was closed, the distributor/saleman was no longer w/ the company, they dont give refunds,we can add more money to pay for a "1st"set, and our funds we've paid was "eatten up" in late fees.!! You tell me how there's late fees for a layaway account?? As of today we haven't received any product or any kind of refund.

We are seeking an attorney's assistenc in this matter..I've read all kinds of other customer service and warranty

complaints here on the web against this company..

Review about: Cookware Sets.

Comments

Santa Maria, California, United States #830460

Be glad you just had a down payment issue.You would have been far more disappointed if you had received it.

We paid for the set and had nothing but problems with it from burning, crumbling handles to pitting and rainbow marks after cleaning. Even worse the owners refuse to honor lifetime warranties and ble you for any problems from accusations of cooking on too high a temperature to purchasing the wrong cur handles (why offer different colors if you think there is a problem?)...to finally telling us we own the wrong kind of stove! (Jenn air). Last I knew, people don't purchase their appliances to work in accordance with their cookware.

The only comfort is when hearing these stories from others you realize you are not alone in dealing with these unscrupulous people!Best of luck.